1. Network Environment
* When you login to e-Banking,please make sure your login link is CHB website URL :https://www.chb.com.tw/chbnib/faces/login/EBLogin Please confirm computer and phone application is correct.
* Please install antivirus software in your computer and cell phone and update pattern files regularly.
* Do not click on unknown websites or download unknown softwares. Such as click on the link from webpages,emails. Do not open unknown attached files from email or instant messaging. Do not install third parties or sharewares.
* Do not use this system in public areas like internet cafes. Please make a habit of logging out when leaving or after completing transaction.
2. User ID and Password
* Please set a strong password(Such as 8 alphanumerics). Please change your password regularly. Do not use the same password as your other systems.
* Please be cautious when entering passwords with other people around.
* Please keep your user ID and password safe. Do not give your user ID and password to 3rd parties.
* Do not save your password in your computer or mobile device.
* Do not write down your password on your debit card orany other places which is easy to get.
* Do not send unencrypted user ID or password (such as via Email)
* Please don't use your ID no,phone number,Birthday,driver licence no as your password.
* First time logging into E-Banking,you must change user ID and password.
* If incorrect password has been entered for 4 times,please go to our branch unlock your account.
* Please frequently check your bank statement details.